I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

a whole new year


"as we recall the memories of the past, many moments are engraved into our minds.. and now it's time to enter the year 2009 with a smile"
- Selina




hey people. how was your new year's eve?
mine was rather, well.. in particular, crap. yeaps, my NYE was crappy.
to find out more bout my new years eve, *click here*



during countdown hour, i saw fireworks from above the buildings across from the view of my window. its pretty colorful. watching the fireworks, i felt alone at some point.
AND, while watching the fireworks, i thought of air pollution. haha
anyhoo. did anyone of you wish for anything?
i wished for something, but its a secret. and since its a secret, well, you see.. secrets are meant to be kept private. Lols



ill post my new year resolution soon. i promised someone that ill work on it, for the first time. tho i rather he write my goals for me, haha.
i thought it was pretty pointless to have my own resolution, since i dont manage to reach for my goals. wait, have i succeeded any goals before? hmm.




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment