I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

something's wrong with the laptop



oh my. not again.
*gives very depressed i-need-the-net look*



i have no idea whats wrong with it this time. its blank! black screen, yeaps, thats all i saw D:
arggghhhhh.....!
btw, im currently using mumzy's laptop while she's away on a business trip :O



so skewl was as boring as usual, i didnt see any changes sinced. except the fact that Jin Yin, Katherine and Zoran are no longer studying in this skewl anymore. gawd, i missh them terribly.
besides that, ive been busy studying. O Levels are in 4 months and i really dont wanna suck at it. and this time, im not graduating in this mid-year. i gave alot of thought and i think i would be splitting a few of my subjects where as i might as well take them in nov? my maths sucks.. and im not even close to finishing my books. argh. i need help with maths!



anyhoo.. anyone goin for the education fair in klcc on saturday?
i am (:
basically, to browse through some colleges and get some info and such. Jeennie Pei might be there, so i cant wait to see her!



hmm... anything else?
OH! i might be having a dinner party a few days before my bday. still thinking bout it, but yea, will let you guys know bout it soon kays?



well, i guess thats all for now..





p.s., Vivian, bear with me. i missh need you too! bwahhaha xD
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment