I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

bittersweet symphony

30th December 2008



i liked this day ; its a day to remember.
and ill tell you why.
its a day when i had no worries, no distraction, no absolute crap or whatsoever.


i went shopping in ou, alone.
its my first time spending time there alone for such a long time, and i kinda liked it. there wasnt any distraction to begin with.
bought lotsa clothes, mainly dresses from Kitschen. im loving this shop, despite the overprice amount of the items. and so, i spent bout rm200 in that one particular shop. not forgetting the countless hours i spent there trying on clothes. heh. it was good, it felt worth while.
as for the rest of the items i bought were, purple eyeliner, makeups, perfume. all cost bout rm100. in total amount i spent that day, was roughly rm300 or more. (i spend alot, i know. and this is why i try not to bring my wallet out)
while shopping, i wanted to purchase that necklace/bracelet holder i saw a week ago. it was a pretty holder with rose stands. but it was sold out. damnit!
other than that, had a break in Pick n' Brew restaurant before going back home. its been awhile since ive been there.


this day, made me felt like i could do anything i wanted to do, get anything i want(except that holder), or go wherever i felt like going. its hard to explain, but it was more like i was in peace :)


Alex gave me a ride home after his basketball game. he showed me a shortcut back to my place, which i had no idea of. haha, thanks!




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment