I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

Friday, January 2, 2009

new years resolutions

listening to :
Cookie Jar by Gym Class Heroes feat. The Dream



1. study harder
2. score O Levels (omg, i really have to pass this shit!)
3. catch up on my guitar (FAIL)
4. spend less, save more (FAIL)
5. stay outta trouble (FAIL)
6. keep my room clean once in awhile (FAIL)
7. enjoy life (FAIL)



see.. i said i'll work on it, and i really did. and you thought i wouldnt.
all ive gotta do now is stick to it.
tho i feel like ive yet another failed year
imma try my best..




[edit - 20/12/09] P.S., the ones ive striked off, are the ones ive achieved! :D
and...
the ones i marked (FAIL), are the ones ive failed *obviously* to do so.




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment