I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

wherever you are, near or far ; you still are my shinning star



Sean, can you hear me?
i talked to you, im talking to you now.
its been such a long time since i did so.
i didnt wanna cry, im sorry..
words cannot describe how i miss you so much..
its yet another new year without you
i was waiting for your sms.. your call..
i was waiting.. still waiting..
then i realized that youre not here anymore
and so i called you, but there was no line
i miss your voice..
i miss you Sean..
i think its time for me to move on
i dont wanna cry every night,
talking to you..
and wishing that you'll still be here
when we both know that you wont be
i hate it when i talked to you
cause you never reply..
but remember, im not letting go, im never letting you go..
cause you'll still be a part of me..
youre in my heart..
you've always been and always will..





Mack, its almost a year since you went away..
i hoped to hear from you..
do you know that i saved our chat logs
just so when i feel like my life is falling apart way from its cripple lines
i could read your words again
i cried a few times before..
but now im smiling,
knowing that you've always been there
trying your very best to cheer me up
and making my day to its brightest..
seeing your weird funny faces through webcam was something special.
youre my sunflower, yea, thats what you are.
you talked bout sunflowers..
and i remember them.
i'll remember you.. always..





Benjamin, i missed you bro
its been half a year..
life has been the same
but im making my life a turn
im trying to make things better
ive been sober
ive quit smoking, ive been clean
and i intend to stay clean
im trying to be better.. i wanna be better..
in times i believe
i will be happy again
just wait and see.. i know i will..
i hope youre still here to guide me
in whatever situation may come
whatever happens, i'll pull through
i'll be strong
i'll make you proud..




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment