I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

Monday, June 22, 2009

im a part of you just as youre a part of me ♥







Yesh, its my dearest Kee Wei's 18th Birthday!
finally legal ;)



before i met you, i wasnt myself. i was lost, and you were there to help me through all the hard times. you bought happiness back into my life. above all, youre simply amazing. you are indeed more than words can say. i love you.



For once in my life, a part of me doesn’t have to try to be happy. When you’re around, when I know you’re there, it just happens. You’re someone, who’s everything to me. Someone I know I can rely on, and trust. You’re someone whom I can always count on, no matter what. Never once have I regretted knowing you. And to know you more each time, its one of the greatest thing I’ve to do. You made me realized, though, how fucked up life can be, it’s only as complicated as you make it. Life’s never the same, and that’s just how it is. I thought, I died; then you came along and bought me back. I am alive, because of you. If I ever were to leave this life, it would mean that I were to leave you too. When I am at my weakest, you’re the only one who could help me. You taught me so much, and I appreciate everything. You mean so much to me, I wouldn’t know what I’ll do if anything ever happens to you. And no matter what happens… I always hope good things will come to you no matter how many stars I have to wish upon to make that happen. To have you safe, to keep you warm, to have you here. Who knew you would mean so much to me =3 It has been awhile where I have trouble trusting anyone, but with you, I have no doubts. I know you’ll keep the promises you made, because never once, have you failed me. Never once, have you judged me. There is no one who can ever take your place in my heart. I love you for every comfort you gave and for all whom you are to me.




Youll always be a part of me
Im part of you indefinitely
Boy dont you know you cant escape me
Ooh darling 'cause youll always be
my baby..








xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment