I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

Friday, June 5, 2009

today marks two years since your passing day

You are my match in every way. My soul mate, my love, my heart.
Above and more than words could ever say..



im sorry for the way i always am,
always bitter, always sad, always lonely;
for i have lost my dearest one and only.




he was my best friend. he listened when i spoke. he heard when i cried.
he offered his hand, his heart, his mind - whatever it took, to give me what i needed.



and what happened to him was a horrible, wicked thing.


" he loved you so much.. "
" he knew you loved him.. "
" he's in a better place.. "


not even these words could ever bring comfort to my eyes. i wish ppl would stop telling me the same thing,
in hopes that i'll ever let go.



i dont know if he really knew how much i love him. how much he meant to me, how safe i felt. how i always knew i could count on him, how i knew he would never let me down. how much i respected him, how much he taught me. how much he influenced my life - and still does everyday. how he truly touched my life with something that i cant explain.



and every time i thought to myself, ' tomorrow's gonna be alright'
- but who am i kidding?
im not sure how im going to do this for the rest of my life.







i love you, sean.
forever gone ; forever you.






xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment