I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Like Romeo and Juliet, Fate Divides Us

listening to :
Hurt (Quiet) by Nine Inch Nails




Presenting Nine Inch Nails!



20 years in the music scene ;O !!!
their tour to Singapore will mark their last concert. (WTFF) D:



the ever Godfather of Rock ;D



Trent Reznor !!!



gaah.. although the pre-sales tickets are all sold out, i wouldnt mind getting the standard tickets.
i really do hope im able to go for their ever so awesome concert.



i want to be able to see Trent Reznor's face.
i want to scream his name so loud, he might hear; only me.
i want to feel him, i wanna be his sweat.




and not see NIN from afar..




... you get my drift..




i am, after all, a huge fan of Nine Inch Nails ;D




P.S., Happy #100 post! Lol.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment