I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

Monday, June 8, 2009

crazy over tattoos!

listening to :
Eyes On Fire by Blue Foundation




i love this ambigram tattoo the most!
Sean + Abbie.
ill have this tattoo-ed on my right wrist.
with the word Sean facing me, while Abbie facing the other way.



i want this on the back of my neck.
i finally found the exact design i dreamed of and wanted =3



'YouAreTheSmellBeforeRain, YouAreTheBloodInMyVeins'
ill have these words tattoo-ed on the exact spot as the above picture ;)



and yeah, the same thing goes for this.
the exact design on the exact spot.


OH! not to mention, one more tattoo on my shoulder blade.
hm, i shall keep the design to myself, for now. heh



oh faarrrk. now im in thin line between getting a tattoo[s] and getting disowned.
D:




xoxo

2 comments:

  1. hahaha...
    well nice designs... i love the one you wana get on the back of your neck...
    =)

    ReplyDelete