I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

Friday, January 2, 2009

tagged by callie leong

listening to :
Lifeline by Angels and Airwaves


1. Do u think ure hot?
- no

2. Upload a favourite picture of urself


3. Why do u like the picture?
- did i said i like the pict?

4. When was the last time u ate pizza?
- bout a month or two ago.

5. What was the last song u listened too?
- Secret Crowds by Angels and Airwaves

6. What are u doing right now beside this?
- listening to music

7. What name do u prefer besides your name?
- hmmm.

8. 5 people to tag
- Jay Shen
- Kai Yi
- Min Hui
- Samantha Claire
- Vivian Cheah


9. who is number one?
- Jay Shen, he's my childhood fren.

10. who is number three having relationship with?
- David.

11. say something about number five?
- you weird (harhar)

12. how about number four?
- shweet.

13. who is buddy number two?
- Kai Yi, also one of my childhood fren.

14. are u thinking of anyone now?
- right now, im thinking of Kee Wei.

15. if u were a dog, u will.
- be a bitch. hahah




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment