I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

10th year anniversary!

listening to :
Where I Stood by Missy Higgins



so i was supposed to be in ou today at ard 11am or 12pm.. but mom had to attend a meeting in subang and said to be back in an hour. funny tho, i waited from 12.. 1.. 2.. 3.. then she came back. and b4 we could leave the hse, she made me changed my outfit. i dont get it, the sun dress i wore was pretty shweet.

so, lovelies, im sorry that you guys had to wait for me for 4 hrs and that i missed watching the movie with you guys. thanks Shaun for paying for the movie ticket and sorry bout that too! what disappionted me most was when i reached ou, Carissa left at that time D:

met new frens today. shweet people like Amy, KJ and E Wei. and the sweethearts i know, Darren and Shaun :) i made an anniversary card for Darren, for our 10 years of frenship :)





not to mention, i bought the SonyGear Ear Pump! ;3 obviously the one in purple, haha. (now i can strike off my cravings list) after getting my ear pump, we went to Yippie Cup. its been so long since ive been there. Bumped into Simon and Ryan, never have we failed to hug one another, lol. so we basically walked ard ou, browse through one or two shops. at the same time, Amy and i decided to play a trick on the guys, to see if they were following us blindly or were concentrating. we went into La Senza, they guys followed us blindly, haha.

after that, spent some time in Chocolate Lounge. yumms ;3


what Darren did to / for me today :
1. he cheated on me with E Wei (right in front of me!) Lol..
2. he forgotten bout the 10th anni card i made him (was left in Amy's bag)
3. he bought me not only one soft toy, but two! ;D


that brighten my day! i seriously couldnt stop smiling.
thanks sweetie! ;D

so thats basically what we did in ou today. after everyone left, i went shopping with mom and bought a bunch of pretty clothes :) had dinner in ss2 with the twin bros, each of us order chicken chops with diff sauce.


p.s., will post up pictures as soon as i get em from KJ and Shaun.
and will soon be taking picts of the soft toys when i get my canon camera :)




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment