I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Make a wish, my new year's resolution.

Listening to :
All Hail The Heartbreaker by The Spill Canvas





It's New year's eve, the last day of a painful year.
The last day of these 12 months that brought me no cheer.
The last 52 weeks that makes up my fear.
The last 365 days makes me wanna disappear.


1 year of pain, 52 weeks of blame.
365 days of a scary mind game.


So close to giving up, i cant believe i made it this far;
hurting with my every cut and every scar.


Watching the world fall down around me,
and a cage around me not letting me free.
My every hope gets washed into the sea,
and everything crashes my every dream.


The last night of this year,
ill count down the minutes with my beer;
as death keeps his whisper in my ear.


FIVE, FOUR, THREE, TWO, ONE.
My whole year is done.


Make a wish, my new year's resolution.
So it can be my new solution.


Ill do this one thing,
that i can fly with my broken wing.


That i wont be alone, that i wont unknown.


But, one thing i cant not do,
is cut my skin for you.


This is my New Year's Resolution, the one thing ill keep - that ill try so hard to not end my life with a gash to deep.




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment