I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Birthday presents i'd like to have

Listening to :
Where The Lines Overlap by Paramore




[edited:20/1/10]



im gonna be 8teen in a months' time (boo..), and there's nothing i can do to stay 7teen forever.
so wtv, here are the 18 things i'd like to receive from anyone of you :P





birthday cake :)





im itching over biker jackets! it's so me! hahaha





more hoodies, pls :)





mini dress





i need a handbag! the one im currently using, broke D:





ill go all soft over daisies (;





sunglasses





Olympus PEN E-P1 :D :D :D





Flowerbomb by Viktor and Rolf. i would die for this!





dont ask, but i wanna have this (;





I need a new one D: my wallet broke too.





soft toys





PURPLE helium balloons (;





lollipops, candies, or chocolate.





Baskin Robbins' or Häagen-Dazs' ice cream!





Accessories.
be it whichever - earrings, necklace, bracelet, or funky cool belly ring like the scorpion below :P







cupcakes! yumms :)





birthday card, with a personal note (;





pick one :)




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment