I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What i would love to have this year

Listening to :
First Time by Lifehouse






Flowerbomb, by Viktor and Rolf

ive been searching high up, down below, left to right, and it seems impossible to find this baby. unless, youre talking ebay, meh.
this would definitely be the perfect birthday present! (;






Apple In-Ear Headphones

argh, spare me all the difficult times buying, and buying other stupid headphones.





Olympus E-P1/2

ive been interested in this olympus pen since last year. although it seems impossible for me to buy one, but theres no harm in wishing and hoping that one day it'll be mine :)




p.s., i need a break from everything, 111 more days.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment