I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Goodbye 2009. Hello 2010! (;

Listening to :
Picture of the Moon by Aura Dione








All that i wished for was a starry white blanket to embrace me in the morning.
All that i wanted was for someone to tuck me in with a shivering kiss that gave frostbite to my cheek.
My desire was to fall into a sleep that brought me to morning, in which i was suddenly, to my surprise, covered with a quilt of frozen tears.
Tears of joy, tears of sorrow; all tears that completed memories.
I could only hope that tomorrow would bring a shower of snowflakes to awaken me from the old, and present me with the new.
I only hope that for New Years, i will be sprinkled with the lasting feeling that a white winter brings to me; the feeling of being simply myself.




I wish everyone the best, and is having an amazing time for the start of year 2010 :)




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment