I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Youre the first, the last, my everthing.

Listening to :
You Give Me Something by James Morrison







I want you to know how difficult it was to get you something, how even more difficult it was to find the utmost perfect words to say and write it to you. I mean, what do you give someone who means the world to you? How can you find a material object that can convey your love when you can’t even find the words?

My love is all that I can give.

I thought I could recycle what I wrote that’s held close to me, my diary, but it wouldn’t be the same. I thought thoroughly for the right words to say to you, a love letter I thought I’d write, but I couldn’t. My god, i suck with words. I tried finding for the most prefect poems, but all that ive found wasn’t good enough.

However, I came up with something. Its not great, but its me. It came to mind that ive gotta make you something that’s right from my heart. I made you a card. I made you a card filled with lyrics of love songs which reminds me of you. I didn’t wanna put all the love songs there is, hence, for future usage eyy? Haha. So, yeah. There I was (in the college library), cutting out paper, pasting it onto the card using eky wet glue (when i could've used double-sided tape), making you something I hardly ever do. I tried my best anyhow to make something sweet, something meaningful for you.

In the card, there are love songs, and famous love quotes, and a poem which I wrote not long ago. Thus, there are also butterflies, flowers and heart-shaped papers. (omg, what happened to me..) All these wrapped, finally, with a ribbon. It’s not much, but I hope you love it. And of course, besides the t-shirt (yesh, i had my perfume on it, hehe) - there's a lil surprise in there too (;

Looking back, I can’t believe so much time has passed, from that first moment we met. And as I look back upon each moment, there is nothing that I regret.

You are so much better than any dream. A mere thought of you protects me, wrapping me in warmth. There’s just something about you, maybe it’s just the way you look at me. And every time i look at you, my heart flutters. You make me laugh, you make me smile. And it’s true, I love smiling when it’s with you (no matter how much my jaw would hurt :P) Most of all, you make me happy.

You make me feel something. Something warm, and safe; something comfortable, and secure – in being loved and in love with you. You make me feel indescribably beautiful. Love, my moments spent with you are truly amazing.

At last, Ill wrap this up by telling you – I will love you as long as I live. With all of my heart, my soul, my everything; always.



I love you, Don Henning.
Happy Birthday




© Abbie Lyann Joseph Leong




p.s., sorry i woke you up x)
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. awww.. you're so sweet.. i know don will love what ever you get him or write :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. whr is ur chatbox?! lol anyway whr is that wallet u got from? nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i took it out! hm, i have no idea, those are my bday presents, my friends got them for me. thanks!

    babe, i cant view your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so that's who you were making that card for! Say so earlier lah! Yeah it's super pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehehehe. well, now you know :)

    ReplyDelete