I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

2012

Listening to :
Boys And Girls by Pixie Lott




so, our semester break has started and when i return to college again, ill be introduced to another group of mates. meanwhile, thinking bout this. im really, seriously, completely, gonna miss my 1st sem classmates!




Aeries

i treat her like a sister :) always getting me worried, but i know she's always strong.




Ashley

first girl i talked to during our july intake, and im glad i did :)




Azrin

crazy dude, who's driving skills is worse than mine :P




Chee Ho

'Self praise is no praise'
same birth date, got quite a few in common. e.g., taste in music ;)
i cant wait to celebrate our birthday!





Chi Mei

this girl is really good in computer graphic, something im not good in :P




Chong Kit

the first guy i talked to during our july intake. up until now, i still love bullying him ;)




Danial

you have no idea how happy i was to find a white guy in our class :P hahahahahaha
always caring, and thoughtful.
btw, you/me still owe each other a yumcha session. heh




Dustin

we love to dance! ;) thats something, yo. plus, we're atheist buddies.




Eddy

The red head. need i say more? :P





Lai Yee

i gotta admit, i was afraid when she forcefully told me to swallow a sushi whole, ahahha.




Feline

purple's her favourite colour too! :D






Harison

im sorry, but you deserve an extra picture of yourself. hahhahaha




Ian

silly, yet fun.
someone who isnt shy to shout 'penis' (hint: 500 Days of Summer) numerous times at my neighborhood's park.
besides that, i enjoyed watching 50 First Dates with him :)

lousy boyfriend :P





John Reuben

i always wanted to pinch his cheeks, but never got the chance too. lol




Jules

always there - to witness my embarrassing, silliest, craziest, stupid, sad and happy moments :)
someone who knows my deepest, darkest secrets ;)

besides that, i enjoy teasing him and telling him cheesy lines.

P.S., dear me, he knows where im most tickled.





Kanages

im sure i wasnt shocked when i found out she speaks mandarin. damn, i suck :P
(gotta brush up on my mandarin)





Madeline

the shy, curious, and helpful :)




Marcus

silly boy, always worrying that ill beat him in class presentations :P hahahahah




Michael

somehow, he's the only one im pleased to receive complements from :)




Nicol

tiny, but scary :P i thought i was good at debating, but i was wrong :D




Rachel

i like her hugs, pretty smiles :)
thanks so much for helping me when i fell sick.





Roy

im really glad we hit on a good start. someone i grew close to and eventually, became my brother :)

always there to give harsh, honest opinions or advices.
and silly faces to me laugh :)





Teri

my one and only darling! hehehehehe.




Tony

he has given me an image, well, images - that ill never, ever forget.
dont judge him, cause he's more than meets the eyes :)





Yvonne

always smiling. thanks so much for lending me your jacket. lol




i didnt write much, cause by heart, you know there's more. thanks so much for all the wonderful times youve given me.






always a team :)






memorable birthday surprises.




games, assignment, presentations.






heart-felt moments








thank you for everything and so much more.




xoxo

3 comments:

  1. let me guess. harison?
    i could be wrong, hahahaha.

    ps. i cant read chinese :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! where is my picture!? hahaha even though i dont go to school with you :P

    Kuya Trent

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah, thats the point. you dont go to college with me, so there's no picture of you :P hehhe.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete