I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Love once inside my heart, now lay in your hands.

Listening to :
Hella Good by No Doubt




it's the way he brightens up my gloomy days, it's the way he makes me smile;
the way he makes me happy.

it's the way he smiles, the way he laughs;
it's also the way he frowns.

it's the way he eats, it's the way he drinks
- it's the way he's always hungry!

it's the way he yawns, it's the way he sleeps.

it's the way he talks, it's the way he whispers.

it's the way he blows kisses my way,
it's the way he expects em' back, too.

it's the way he kisses my forehead,
it's the way he bites my lips.

it's the way he touches me,
it's the way he makes me feel safe and warm.

it's the promises he keeps,
it's the dreams he makes come true.

it's the way he cares, the way he misses,
it's the way he loves me, too.


it's the way you make me feel, it's the way i fall in love with you.



© Abbie Lyann Joseph Leong




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment