I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

I hate myself

Listening to :
Our Diabolika Rapture by HIM




I hate myself and want to die
I question life, and I ask why?
This falsehood always makes me cry
How can existence be a lie?


I travel through the maze of life
Through the bleeding, and the strife
Along with me, I bring a knife
Incase I need to end my life


Or, perhaps if it need be,
The knife could find a use with me.
I can draw two pretty lines,
Two pretty lines, that look like vines,
As I remember the good times.


Now I can feel from up high,
Drops of water, from the sky.
As I look up, I see the rain,
The rain to wash away my pain.


From sad lines, or rather vines,
Comes rushing, gushing, deep red blood,
The blood that ends up in the mud.
Whilst my sorrows wash away,
I realize its my last day.


As my vision narrows in,
I ask myself, is this a sin?
A puddle, growing by my feet,
Soon my heart will cease to beat.


My balance failing, vision ailing,
Now I spear the spirits wailing.
Down I fall, beside the wall,
And I slouch again and crawl,


Now i feel death creeping in,
A place before i've never been.
I then cry, blindly ask why?
I hate myself and want to die.




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment