I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Life feels different without you.

Listening to :
Tarzan & Jane by Toybox







its been a year. im not necessary happy, but i know im strong now and because of this - im proud. ive been to where most ppl've been to. i was hurt, but took the courage to end it all. this is something very personal to me, and im glad its all in the past. i no longer struggle and i really have to thank these few for helping me through - Pastor Eric, Kee Wei, Nick, JinYin, and most of all, Sean. thank you for not giving up on me, thank you for all your meaningful, wise words. thank you for being my shoulder to cry on, thank you for being there; and thank you for loving me through it all. i could've never done it without you guys.



life feels different now, but better in every way.




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment