I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

I wish you were here

Listening to :
Hero by Chad Kroeger feat. Josey Scott




P.S., Stephiiekins, here are the pictures you wanted to see.
*click for a larger view*






two days ago, i got into a crazy argument with the brothers + mom, again. this time it was merely the same usual argument. i had enough, so i went out for a walk or maybe something else, too. i came back after an hour, had my ipod on full blast and took out one of my old random sketches; and spontaneously started drawing on my room wall.





its not as easy as drawing on paper, so i do think its not very good. but owels, ill be painting it off soon. im thinking of drawing an angel of death the next time.









you said youll be there for me, you said forever.
but now youre gone. does that mean your promise is broken?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment