I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Marilyn Manson is my only love, tonight.

Listening to :
Mutilation is the Most Sincere Form of Flattery by Marilyn Manson




as i wait for JWT's page to finish loading, i shall rant here.
im supposed to finish 2 assignments before this week ends and the only assignment that's been giving me a headache is Advertising Principles. stated in the assignment sheet, we were supposed to choose 5 agencies and list their contribution to the advertising world, etc. etc.. ive done 3 agencies, BUT, my laptop had to be a bitch and shut down on me. worst thing was, i did not save my work! wow abbie, that was a cherry top!!! ive tried restarting the lappie but couldnt work till an hour later. i am now behind schedule and at the back of my mind, it's telling me never to procrastinate my work again.


lately, stuff ard me has been screwing up - mouse, keyboard, msn, the net, microsoft word, and the lappie itself. i swear ive not yelled so much at and in front of the lappie before.


however, theres one thing that hasnt failed me and kept me holding onto the assignment is my adoring Marilyn Manson. he's there to scream my lungs out with and to comfort.
alongside MM would be Dream Theater :)


the fucking page is not loading.....!




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment