I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sincere thanks

Listening to:
Kiss Me by Sixpence None The Richer




ive not been feeling well for a few days, and in the middle of class of this recent monday. i encountered a muscle pull during class, it has something to do with the muscle nerves and such. which explains why i was having fever but yet my body was shivering.


thanks Teri, Rachel and Ian for helping, and taking care of me. and the rest of my college mates, you guys are the best and i couldnt have been feeling better now without your help. sorry for freaking you guys out.
also, thanks to Marc Wong for taking care of me before and after i was home. he stayed at my place till late to look after me. thanks alot Marc, and ill seriously miss you when you leave.




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment