I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Eddy's BBQ Party

Listening to :
Island in the Sun by Weezer




28th August 2009


house party with em college mates! heh.
first of, thanks Eddy for the invitation. the party was fun! secondly, i stole these pictures from Julian's fb. hahaa
i brought a box of Carlsberg beer from my place to the party. also, i made Creme Brulee ;)



Eddy






Aeries



Shaff & John eating in the car.




Teri



we're creative students, therefore, we borrowed Shaff's car as a table. hahaa



Eddy & Shaff



John, Teri & Danial. the cooks of the night. lol



Aeries & Dustin




Azrin





Shaff



Danial



:)




my purple heels ;)



peace Y


we had loads of laughs playing UNO. the one who has the most cards after someone wins the game, had to down a can of beer.
the girls won. hehehe ;D




note : ppl missing from the pictures are Rachel and Julian himself.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment