I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Little boxes on the hillside, little boxes made of ticky-tacky. Little boxes, little boxes.. Little boxes, just the same.

Listening to :
Little Boxes by Elvis Costello




1st August 2009

so it was my cousin; Adelaine's house warming..
(note: click on any of the pictures for a larger view)







nice kan? :)



im loving her house. one of the reasons why? there's no gate! Lol



a few pictures of her hse.. (click on any of the pictures above for a larger view)



no, there wasnt any Heineken in there. hahahhaha
if you dont get the joke, click on the playlist below..




it could only be Heineken ;)



part of the master bathroom











mini :)





i love Bryan's expression ;)



cousin Alfred and Adelaine :)



mom



meet my one and only, Callie Leong aka Dai Ga Jie ;P



the moon was so bright that night.





Fong Lik





:)








Asia, my darling niece. aint she just adorable? :D








xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment