I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Summer time with ex-schoolmates, pt.2 :)

Listening to :
Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol




26th June 2009



it was a - out of the blue, last minute meet up with the guys at One Utama.
Darren's fault ;P



Shaun posing..



they're all so tall..




ANYWAYS!
we had some random fun with the shopping cart.


btw, the guys treated me like a soccer ball D:



besides that, they wanted to throw me over the wall.. D:




damnn, like kena bullied.
(i wasnt crying, i was trying to hide my face from the camera.)



after Shaun left.. Azri, Darren and i watched 'The Last House On The Left'.
we were expecting some horror, however, it turned out to be thriller and the movie sucked.
i liked the last part tho. when the guy's brain got blown up :)



anyways.. here are the videos if you have nothing better to do.









xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment