I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Bummdiidumm

Listening to :
Real World by The All-American Rejects




5th & 6th July 2009


mom was away in Singapore, so Mahesh took me out to MOS. unfortunately, MOS didnt happen.



Kahoe/Howard ; my distant cousin.



L-R : Mahesh, Kahoe & Irwin


so by the time Kahoe, Irwin and the rest came; we head off to T.T.D.I Plaza for drinks.
when we were done drinking, Kahoe and the rest left..
Mahesh and i then decided to head over to BarCelona.
while we were on the dance floor; for a moment there, the spot light was on us ;P



Cheer 2009





this year, i thought of going as a neutral supporter. however, i turned out to support Stunners more than the rest of the team ;P


overall, Cheer 09 was okay-ish for me.




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment