I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bye bye, black bird..

Listening to :
Ayo Technology by Milow




Public Enemies!



met up with Amanda Teow and watched Public Enemies.
i love this movie! it has such great story line!
i dont like the ending tho, cause John Dillinger(Johnny Depp) died in the end. *sniff*






here are some memorable quotes from the movie itself :)



John Dillinger to Billie Frechette: I like baseball, movies, good clothes, whiskey, fast cars... and you.



Melvin Purvis: What keeps you awake at night, Mr. Dillinger?
John Dillinger: Coffee.



John Dillinger: [nodding at money on a table] That's your money, mister?
Bank Teller: [nervously] Yes.
John Dillinger: We're here for the bank's money, not yours. Put it away.



John Dillinger: We're having too good a time today. We ain't thinking about tomorrow.



John Dillinger: [to Billie Frechette (Marion Cotillard)]
"You ain't going nowhere. I'm gonna die an old man in your arms. We're too good for 'em. They ain't tough enough, smart enough or fast enough. I can hit any bank I want, any time. They got to be at every bank, all the time. That's why we're on top of the world. Ain't nobody can lay a glove on us. No ... I ain't going nowhere. Neither are you. What you got to say about that?"



Lawyer: They're extraditing you.
John Dillinger: Where to?
Lawyer: Indiana.
John Dillinger: Why? I have absolutely nothing I want to do in Indiana.





im rating this movie as 9/10
:)




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment