I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Summer time with ex-schoolmates, pt.1 :)

Listening to :
Paparazzi (Ghetto House Remix) by Lady GaGa




25th June 2009



JonWhore and i met up with Raisa at Pavillion, we had some good catching up :)
after lunch, the three of us head over to RedBox.




after they were done singing (i dont sing), we walked over to Times Square and met up with Raisa's boyfriend before we walked back to Pavillion.
(on a short note, i broke my heels on the way back..)





for more pictures, do browse through Raisa's facebook album, entitled 'Summer Hollies 09'.





not to mention, here's Raisa singing to James Morrison, You Give Me Something.
gorgeous voice! even with a cold, she sang beautifully.



gaah, i miss her.




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment