I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

Monday, May 11, 2009

woots! im really happy today! :D

listening to :
Into The Night by Santana feat. Chad Kroeger



when i received a letter from skewl...
i said to myself: "opening this envelope determines whether i live or die".
so on and so forth.
well, you know how dramatic i can be xD




yesh, thats my result from the skewl's examination :)

i know its not the best outcome, but its better than my expectation.
considering the fact that im a very dumb girl, who never studied for any examination, before mid last year. and knowing that im working hard for this, its worth it.
i know ill do so much better for the Cambridge O Levels examination in British Council :)


exam continues on the 13th this week!
wish me luck!


and at the same time, im on my way to applying for college =P
IACT, here i come! :D




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment