I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

what i have been up to...

listening to :
Do It by Nelly Furtado



this week, ive been studying from time to time. not most, but at least there's some studying..


monday
* ive been busy cleaning my room/the house. i was told to do so, cause we might be moving house again. hmm..


tuesday
* passed my undang!!! heh.
(mom and i had an accident on the way.. but we're fine. i was in shock tho)
* bought new shoes =3
* went out with my babe Stephiiekins :) i enjoyed spending time with her. also, i had dinner with her family and herself, then to her place to chill. first time watching 90210! Lols


wednesday
* been helping my mom to run some errands.
* job interview was canceled, dunno why.
* finally, some stuff in my room was packed into boxes. tho, theres many more till im done with. B-U-M-M-E-R.



well, thats basically what ive been doing.
pictures will be up, as soon as i steal them from Stephiiekins' blog. hehhe




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment