I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

just take it as a challenge in order to overcome in becoming greater friends




Dear You,
youre probably thinking that i dont trust you anymore, well, maybe its true. i need you to know that its not you, its me. i need time to think straight, but right now i cant. im sorry i judged you right away, i wasnt thinking straight - that was my last straw, after all. now, im afraid to talk to you, or even tell you whats really going on. i think im losing it. i hate trusting ppl because at some point, i know it'll lead to this very end. if you know me well, you wouldnt be worried. but right now, i wished you'd leave me alone. until then, remember this; no matter what, even through the misjudgments, the disagreements, mistakes, and the tears i've cried; im taking this as a challenge. lets see how true our friendship really is. show me that i can really count on you. were we really great frens? you tell me. was i part of you life? well, you were part of mine, and you still are. i trusted you then, but should i trust you now? you made a mistake and i was humiliated to my very grounds.




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment