I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

bonding time with my brothers :)

listening to :
Afraid by Nelly Furtado feat. Attitude



5th April 2009





we went to Renaissance Hotel for dinner,. that day, i so happen to have found discount vouchers. Lol


i want that chandelier


*swuuussshhhh*


we decided to dine in a japanese restaurant over there, and the place was not bad at all..
so before our meals were served, Alden and i decided to explore the place.


=O


he spent 15 minutes, or so..


im serious.



isnt it prweeety? xD


Alden Addison Joseph Leong :)


yuummmy xD


i must say, this unagi was the best.



two rascals


always the noisy idiots.


but no matter what, i love them to bits.


Addie Anson Joseph Leong :)


after dinner, we went to SAKURA for dessert x)


and i had a nice time :)




P.S., in my opinion, it was not worth it dinning at Renaissance Hotel. even with the many 10% and 30% discount vouchers i had, plus, even with the very few meals we order, it still cost us RM300.



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment