I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

Friday, May 8, 2009

Pyramid with the boys :)

listening to :
Put Your Arms Around Me by Natasha Bedingfield



today was fun! i really enjoyed myself :)


firstly, went to Sunway Pyramid and met up with my dearest Kee Wei.
since we've got nothing to do, he brought me up to the roof top.
and the sun was burning hot, which explains why Kee Wei closed his eyes.



here's something interesting to let you all know.
obviously i got bored, so i decided that we play a fool in the lift.
basically i pressed all the floors, all the way up till below.


and there was this bunch of ppl who came in the next stop.

girl talking to her frens : *annoyed* i wonder who did this?!!
me : *points at Kee Wei*


nyahahahahaha xD


after that, met up with the gang, Ujin, Marc, Russell & Max.
we skated for few hours till we decided to take a break.


Ujin & Max


Marc & Joel


Maaarrcc! it was supposed to be a candid shot!


Russell


Russell & Marc



Russell, Marc & Max


Jin! i seriously love this boy to bits! ♥


also, Jin's fren - Debbie, was there too.


so after we're done ice skating.. the four boys and i had dinner somewhere in USJ. before we head over to a cybercafe and played Left 4 Dead.



Russell taught me how to play. it was my first time, and it was fun :)



:D



JIN!!! ♥



P.S., Marc & Russell, thanks for the ride home.




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment