I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Italianese, Redbox & Prince of Persia!

Listening to :
Feel Good Inc. by Gorillaz




3rd June, 2010

This was some gathering, or sort. So anyway, we had lunch at Italianese, The Gardens.




Connie & Stephiiekins







Steph & Kin Lim




After our very late lunch, we decided to head to Redbox.












Raymond











Weng Kit









top; Au Yong
bottom left - right; Raymond & Weng Kit




Kin Lim!



Despite being tortured listening to them singing 'Baby' by Justin Bieber - I had a nice time!
I left early tho, cause i had another plan to attend.
With these two :D



Danial & Marcus



We watched Prince of Persia! The movie's not bad ill say.
And not forgetting, Marcus made my day! but im not allowed to say how D: Boo.




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment