I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

You

Listening to :
Almost Lover by A Fine Frenzy







You, were everything to me. You, gave me the thrills i always needed. You made me feel alive, and you were the best thing i never asked for, but you had to leave me. I hate the fact that i love you so much it hurts, for every time we've spent - everything, it all reminds me of you. How am i supposed to move on when you gave so much to remember? How am i supposed to let you go when youre all i ever wanted to hold on to. You were every other part of me, and ill never forget that day. I never had the chance to say i love you, i never had the chance to say goodbye. The day you died, i lost my soul.



You, were almost perfect. You helped me through all the rough patches, and with your sweet words and comfort, i was fine. I miss the music you remind me of, i miss your ability to make me laugh, i miss the fact that i was strong for you. You were the reason i lived. And right now, youre no longer the person i loved. Im sorry, i didnt mean to ruin anything, i just want the good times back. You, knew me better than anyone else, and somehow youre not the same anymore. I miss you.



You were the reason i smiled again, you were the reason i love. I love you, for always fighting for me, for us. I never thought that, this time, you'd have given up on me. You said i was your better half, you said i make you happy, but why did you have to hurt me? Im sorry, for always pushing you away, for being a heartless soul. But ill always love you, now and till the end. I'd have married you, i thought i could. You meant more to me than any one ive ever loved at all.




You, are such insensitive fools. You said youll never leave me, but who do you think i was, new?
Oh, wait, i was the fool.




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment