I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Beer, oh how ive missed you (;

Listening to :
Need You Now by Lady Antebellum




24th May 2010


Yays! Exams' over! Hehee
Okay so, the mass comm batch decided to celebrate. What's better to enjoy than beer? (;
Movie during noon, we watched the Bounty Hunter; then dinner was at Winter Warmers, and drinks at Library.

those who arent in mass comm like Danial, Teri, Aeries, Azrin and Suthesh joined too.






(;






Danial asking for some chicha's number.



and there was a lot of kissing going on :P





So after we were done drinking..
Caely, Julian, Suthesh and i headed to SK Corner to meet up with Ian.




my beloved ex-husband (:




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment