I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

Friday, March 5, 2010

My favourite quotations, so far..

Listening to :
The Lobster Quadrille by Franz Ferdinand







"Sometimes, when you lose, you win."
- Annie Nielsen, What Dreams May Come.


"Shake it, don't break it, bitch."
- Medina, Thirteen.


"I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see."
- Alice Kingsley, Alice in Wonderland.


"If i had a world of my own, everything will be nonsense.
Nothing will be what it is, cause everything will be what it isn't.
In contrary wise; what it is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would; you see
."
- Her Name Is Alice, Shinedown.


"No matter what you do or say, there's nothing you can do to make people understand you."
- Kurt Cobain.


"We make mistakes and is allowed to be unexpected from people's expectations."
- Abbie Lyann (;


"We're having too good a time today. We ain't thinking about tomorrow."
- John Dillinger, Public Enemies.


"Just close your eyes, and pretend it's all a dream. That's how I get by."
- Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean.


"I'm sure you've thought about me naked, right?"
"Am I that transparent? I want you, I need you! Oh baby, oh baby!"
- 10 Things I Hate About You.


"If we were keen to avoid certain topics, it was probably more because it embarrassed us."
- Sherlock Holmes.


"That's a bingo!"
- Col. Hans Landa, Inglourious Basterds.


"I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my Squishy."
- Dory, Finding Nemo.


"One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.
I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.
"
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.


"Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature."
- Marilyn Monroe.


"Part of me is afraid to get close to people because I'm afraid that they're going to leave."
- Marilyn Manson.




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment