I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Im alright, im gonna make it, even if i gotta fake it. Im alright.

Listening to :
Tea Party by Kerli




1st, ive been losing alot of my things. it keeps disappearing! or maybe i just misplaced them elsewhere when i bring them along when i go out. meh.
2nd, i got into a car incident yesterday. im alright, no injury.
3rd, mom's been throwing tantrum on me again for no apparent reason.
4rd, while i was about to hand in my assignment, i realized i lost my thumbdrive. apparently it dropped when i accidentally bumped to someone, i think.

5th, is yet to come.. whatever it is, gimme your best shot!






everything doesnt seem to go right anymore. im agitated even to a slight of things! i cant take anymore rants of bullshit that comes my way. i want it to stop. cause, if it doesnt, i might lose my mind. also, ive been trying really hard to get some sleep lately but i cant seem to.

im always thinking. and ive been thinking way too much.

but i cant seem to know what exactly, cause when i close my eyes and keep quiet for one moment; everything of past events' and somewhat or so keeps rushing into my mind.

i feel like, there's no air left for me to breathe.

everything i touch goes wrong, everything i do goes astray; everything i ever loved, destroyed.
i need all of this to stop, cause i cant bear any more tears.


i need to get out.




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment