I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

Monday, February 15, 2010

My 18th birthday :)

Listening to :
Why Cant I by Liz Phair





Day One, 3rd Feb

- late lunch @ Tony Romas, Sunway Pyramid.
with Azree Majid. (No Pictures)



Day Two, 5th Feb

- dinner @ Seo Gung(Korean BBQ), SS2.
with Chong Kit, Danial, Feline, Harison, Ian, Julian, Marcus, Michael, Rachel, Teri.




thanks Aeries! i love em' cupcakes!







PRICELESS!
























Day Three, 6th Feb

- lunch @ Sushi ZanMai, One Utama.
with Marc Wong. (No Pictures)


- dinner @ Italianese, Curve.
with Aaron, Amy, Darren, and Carissa.





thanks Darren & Amy!
oh, and Carissa too! for the cake :)














Day Four, 8th Feb

- The Apartment, Curve.
with Stephiiekins and Erin Lim.





















Day Five, 8th Feb

- BBQ PLaza, One Utama.
with Yee Ning. (No Pictures, yet)





thanks mui!







thank you for spending time with me, and making this 18th a memorable one.
i really dont know how to thank you enough. i appreciate everything, and every moment youve given me. thanks for all your thoughtful wishes, surprises and presents! hehehe.




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment