I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

Monday, February 8, 2010

It's my birthday, yeah!

Listening to :
All Of You by Vertical Horizon





first of, thank you people for taking me out, spending time with me - be it lunch, dinner or just a simple yamcha or drinking session. i appreciate every moment!


secondly, thank you for all the surprise cakes and cupcakes!


thirdly, i never knew coming up with a birthday wish would have you guys put the effort to find and buy em'. thanks so much!




my dearest, you are all beyond great to me and i love each and every one of you!







im 8teen today!




xoxo

2 comments:

  1. You're a big girl now darl!
    yay to that!
    Does that means we'll get to papartay more often now? *winks*
    miss you tons!

    Ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahah, thanks hunney!
    hm well, not party in clubs per-say. i dont like clubbing anymore. but we can have drinking/yamcha sessions! hahaha.

    i missh you too.

    ReplyDelete