I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

my last night out, for now...

listening to :
Love Hurts by Incubus



20th march 2009


went for my first O Level exam in the morning.
malay oral speaking went well, i guess i did okay. after that...




collected my cheque from Daniel in SunwayMas.


after lunch, applied for my Maybank card. such a relieve, cause now i can deactivate my RHB bank account :)


my bestie Mika, her birthday is right at the corner, so i sent her a card all the way from here to hawaii..


later that night, met up with MinErn. we've not seen each other for bout 4 years! (oh my...) it was great catching up with him :) went to MJ cafe for drinks. Donovon was there, too. anyhoo.. i had a good time.


i was damn tired, so ignore my face.

L-R : Ian, myself, Donovon & MinErn

MinErn's leaving for Wisconsin soon ='(




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment