I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

happy birthday!

listening to :
I Wish You Were Here by Incubus


22st march 2009

my dearest uncle took me to KL for dim sum in the morning, a small breakfast celebration for my aunty's 42th birthday :)



callie was right, this mini burger was super yummy xD


happy birthday aunty sharon! :)

one happy family... hmm, bryan's missing, so i took over his place for a day =p


soon after, we left for pavilion. it was my first time in pavilion, i think. or was it my second? hmm. anyways, my aunt bought a Guess handbag for 3k ><


got back, and went yam cha with Callie at SunwayMas.



* i have deleted the rest of this post, pictures in particular. due to some disagreement of the pictures ive uploaded. hope people are happy bout it now *




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment