I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I want to stop breathing..

Listening to :
CrushCrushCrush by Paramore




Tears of fear streaming
Words of sorrow screaming
Emotions live on killing
What's the point in believing?

Life has no meaning
Dreams are only teasing
I cant take all the deceiving
I want to stop breathing

There's no point in living
I start crying
I try praying
Again, nobody's listening

Now im looking
For a way out of thinking
Please stop me from breathing
Im no longer believing

Im remembering
How no one was listening
Tear of fear and sorrow streaming
Emotions screaming
Words and thought killing
What's the point in believing?


I want to stop breathing




written by K.D. Darling
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment