I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I thought ill be fine without you... but i was wrong

Listening to:
I Can't Catch You by Sixpence None The Richer




you once said youll be there in times of need. you said youll do your best.
you said you love me.

but how would i know you would leave me in the end?





im sorry, im sorry for not giving my full attention. portia, marcus, i miss you. but although we couldnt make our friendship work, ill keep the good ol' memories with me. memories spent with the both of you has paid me well, the good and the bad.
i wish i could take it all back. i wish i cared more. i wish i was there.
i wish i knew the right words to say to make our friendship stay.







xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment