I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

imma miss high skewl

listening to :
LoveGame by Lady Gaga



im really starting to miss high skewl D:
well, not yet, at least.
i dont miss the people, for sure. except for a few exceptional frens..


should have gotten myself into more trouble..
more memories to remind myself of, more mistakes to learn from..
should have blown up the church, or something. but its never too late to do anything right? hmm, i should plan something. heh


anyways.. the main point of this post is that..
I FINALLY FUCKING GRADUATED! :D :D :D


went to ou after skewl to pamper myself with manicure and hung out with voonie. carissa was supposed to join, but she couldnt make it :(
so it was...
manicure, new shoes, window shopping, MODA fashion show, puppies and such.


*look! the golden retriever and the chihuahua are both french kissing xD*







after that, met up with ujin, marc, ryan, azuri, max and some of their frens. anyways, very lazy to blog adi, so yah. more pictures coming soon!

jin, thanks for the ride home :)




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment