I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

I'll be what ever you want..

Listening to :
Ghost by Blue Foundation




1st July 2009



first of, thanks Johan for kidnapping me :)
its been almost 2 years since ive seen you or Adrian and ive really missed you guys.





this is Cindy.
just met her that day, and wanna know what? she speaks 9 languages! :O



hanged out at Old Town Kopitiam in Ampang. Johan, Adrian and i had some good catching up.
gosh, i feel so underage when i was with them.
Cindy's 22. Johan's 24 and Adrian's 23.
but dont let their age fool you, i think they're still pretty much teenagers :)



i enjoyed my time with them and i cant wait for our sushi buffet together!
:)




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment